Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Traveling Gnome AND......Sebastian

I FINALLY made something new for my Shop, since Christmas. Here he is in all his glory. : )

Have you seen how others will take these little guys along with them and pose him in front of all their destinations? Too fun!
from Google Images
from Google Images
from Google Images
from Google Images
from Google Images (above)

This got me remembering my promise to show you all the places I took "Sabastian" after I purchased him in Canada during our Cruise last Fall. So, here you go........


Peggy's Cove, below.



Below: next to Angel Moroni at the Halifax Nova Scotia LDS Temple. I REALLY should have photo-shopped that pipe out of there!!!!!
He even came to dinner with us one night while dining on the Ship.
Below: waiting patiently on top of the luggage, while waiting to disembark.
We had a few hours to kill in New York, before flying home that afternoon. Below, Sabastian is proudly posing in front of the Grand Central Station clock.
And keeping company with "Captain Jack Sparrow" during a Photo Op.
And of course, he rode "First Class" on the flight home. Ha!

Home safe and sound (above) in the guest bathroom. He looks pleased.
Happy Travels!!
M.L.
Linking to:
http://www.somewhatsimple.com
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

The gnome is darling! And as for you and Sebastian.......ADORABLE! And he's pretty cute too. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'd give anything to see Sebastian's passport!
I love your cute gnome....he looks SO proud. ;)
I love all your travel shots ML!!

the cape on the corner said...

i looove that gnome! he is so stinking cute. my stepmom does something like this with a group of friends, and hers is a pig. too funny.

Joy said...

How much fun he must have had... and I love your gnome. You are so darn cute in your nautical outfit. Thank you for stopping by my blog.. I am trying to get back into regular blogging again.

Sara SHOEmaker said...

ohhhh my goodness Mom you are the Cutest mom alive!!! I giggled through this whole post. I want a traveling gnome so badly! I love this idea, you are so creative. I can't wait to see you next month! love you!

The House of Shoes

Unknown said...

I have never ever wondered why we met here in blogland but if I ever did wonder why, the traveling gnome would be living proof and Sebastian too, that two hearts can dream and create as one.
Connected, for good!!!

heleegreen said...

Travelling is one of my hobby. Its all is very funny and fantastic images. I feel so happy after watching this pix.

codice sconto

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sebastian is too much fun! My youngest daughter loves that traveling gnome!
Hugs,
Jann