Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Asked For it...I Delivered. Hee-hee!

Some of you asked if I would post pix after my brother and SIL decorated their newly remodeled kitchen. How perfect that they chose to decorate in red, white and black using the super cute Chefs from the Dan Di Paolo line.

Above the oven.


Below, in between sink and oven.
Above sink.
Below, right of sink.
Below, left of sink.
Over the fridge.
What's this? WOW!! The best looking accessory in the kitchen? What great taste!!! Brilliant!!!Oh, wait a minute. Isn't that the new 'kitchen warming' plaque and towel I gave them? I'm just sayin'! Don't worry, my sweet brother and SIL know I'm J/K. I Love the whole new look guys!
And before I go... I had fun making this new little bottle last night for sweet Julia...one of Sara's adorable friends. Happy Birthday again, Julia. : )

17 comments:

Megan said...

Very very cute ... I have some bowls with those guys on them they are my fav!

Susie Homemaker said...

I love how the kitchen came out...so fun!

Thanks for sharing it with us...
Susie

Monica said...

What a fun kitchen!
Love that red with her cabinets!

Chris said...

What a great job they did! I just love those cabinets. Thank you for showing it off to us!

Unknown said...

I love the chefs and your header!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a fun kitchen! Those colors are awesome. And I love the little bottle you made. So cute!

XOXO
Jen

Mimi Sue said...

CUTE kitchen. It's so nice to have a new fresh space. Love what they did with it. Especially love the hook and kitchen towel...Mimi

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and taking the time to leave a comment. Your Brother and SIL's kitchen is really cute. I love red...and especially those cute Italian Chefs!

Your header looks adorable! I will definitely stop by again...
Stay Cozy, Carrie

Lorraine said...

This makes me miss my red kitchen.

Scrap for Joy said...

The new kitchen re-do looks great! I love the cabinets they chose-very rich looking wood. The red really enhances the chefs-they've found a perfect, happy home! I am really loving your bottles ML, I have a whole collection of empty bottles..I need to play around with them!

Darlene said...

That kitchen is too cute....love all the Chefs!!!

Adorable bottle for Julia...too cute!

Unknown said...

The kitchen is super cute and love all the chefs. It came out great.

Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

How cute is their kitchen! I had a red kitchen that I somehow painted over in that same value - but green - EEEEK! It is horrible! I just love your blog because you DO know how to put things together so beautifully, whereas I need HELP! Have a great week! Elizabeth

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Wow! your brother and Sis n law did a great job on their kitchen, I love the red and the counter tops are devine.Two thumbs up from me.
Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Small House said...

Right off the bat I loved the kitchen, BUT...when I saw the kitchen warming plaque with towel, The kitchen was now over the top!!

It really is a beautiful kitchen.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Kim's Treasures said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I love the red!

AndreaLeigh said...

love the red paint and the chefs are adorable!