Friday, May 10, 2013

Part II...Blessing Dresses Revealed

I can't believe how long it has taken me to get this Post made.  Ever since I got remarried last Fall, I feel like I've been on a runaway train...but a very happy train.  My family has doubled in size and so have all the activities that go with.  Never a dull moment around here!  : )

Aunt Sara took the following photos of the dresses and sweet babies.




"Hi, Aunt Sara!"  : )



Look how happy my beautiful daughter looks (above).  I''m so proud of her!
Above: The whole family of SIX, now!
Emily's friend, Nicole, recently snapped these of the girls one afternoon.  Soooo cute how they each took a turn flashing a big smile for the camera.

Nana holding little Kate.
One of these days I will return to the world of Blogging.  One of these days!!!  In the meantime, I hope you're all doing well!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie....you are so blessed! Those dresses are beautiful, and the little ones inside them are divine for sure! So happy for you!

I'll be right here when you get back...:)

XXOO
Sandy

marie said...

The dresses and the sweet babies in them are beautiful!
I'm so glad to hear that life is full of smiling babies, happy moments, and train rides! Sounds like the best of times!!
Our family grew by one this past Wednesday...grandbaby #5 joined the crowd. Our sweet Charlotte is a big sister and she is loving it!

ImagiMeri said...

Those girls are just getting cuter and cuter. Those dresses turned out just lovely, but not as gorgeous as those babies.

Hugs,
Meri

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Oh my! Sure are pretty babies and dresses!! You have good reason for being absent from blogging. :) Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy your weekend.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is a lovely update...love seeing that sweet/happy family. Take care and enjoy the ride!
XO

Mimi Sue said...

They are adorable! Both the dresses and the babies! Enjoy them now. You can blog later. Mimi

Scrappi Sandi said...

I was so excited when I saw that you'd posted!! Those dresses are just perfect & the babies beyond that!! I can't imagine coping with ONE set of twins...let alone TWO!! But what blessings!! Thank you for sharing such wonderful things...it balances out all the negatives we face every day! Keep counting those blessings & share them here when you can! :D

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you have been missing from the blogging world. Those babies are the cutest ever. A family of four jumping all the way to a family of six must have been an adventure. I love all of these pictures.


Please visit My Website: PhD by Publication

Unknown said...

They are so cute with the white dresses. They will become the pretty girls as much as their big sisters.