Monday, February 17, 2014

V-DAY @ The House of Whimsy

I saw this idea somewhere a few years ago and always wanted to try it. Thank you to the person who thought of it! : )
Below...... what I put on Mr. HoW (House of Whimsy)'s bathroom mirror for the big day.


Got this idea above (LOVE cards in the little metal frogs) from Cherry's Jubilee.  Thanks Cherry.
 Below.....how I made the LOVE FLAG a few years ago.




CUTE card and pretty flowers from Mr. HoW!  : )






Hope you had a good one!!!  : )

6 comments:

marie said...

The paint chip heart bunting is very cute! I know some little grand girls who would love to have me make one for them! Thanks for sharing!!

Scrap for Joy said...

Your decorations have always been the best! The heart garland is sweet but my favorite is the guy in the cage...love him!
I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up. We had a busy week of cleaning out and sorting things. I got to stop at S.E. For less than 1/2 hour one day. I thought I'd go back on Sunday and realized too late that they're closed on Sunday :(
We need to come there and just spend a week relaxing, sight seeing and shopping.
Keep in touch..I miss your posts.
xoxo
Joyce

vivian said...

I always love to see how youve decorated! I love the man in the cage! A captured valentine! And I love the heart garland out of paint chips.. great idea! Im surrounded by all my valentines decorations for at least another week... then who knows what.. easter is so far away yet. LOL!
have a great day my friend!

Mimi Sue said...

Looks like you had a pretty good Valentine's Day with your sweetie. Always love all your holiday decorations. So nice to hear from you. Mimi

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Aw, I always love seeing your adorable holiday decorations, Mary Lou! LOVE the wooden hand you have holding the "love" sign. I want one! (the hand...and the sign...) Glad you had a fun Valentine's Day! xo

Marfi-topia said...

how sweet! love it all:)