Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Better Late Than Never




































It's hard to believe, but our miracle babies turned ONE just before Christmas!  We took them to the Mall that morning to have some fun and to see Santa.  : )
Their adorable mommy walking up.

They opened two of their gifts right there in the Mall parking lot in the back of Nana's car.

Happy Birthday Baby Dolls!!!!!
ONE LAST THING... one of my cute quilting friends has started a new blog AND Etsy Shop. 
Please run over and pay Julie a visit:
Blog: http://polkadotquilter.blogspot.com/
Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PolkadotQuilter?ref=em

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stranger! Your home looked like a decorators Christmas house! Just beautiful! Those two little girls are so sweet!!!! Love all of this and on my way to your friend's blog!

marie said...

Your Christmas decorations are always a treat to see...no matter when you share them!
Happy 1st birthday to those precious little ones...love their outfits. Happy New Year to you and your family too!

Mimi Sue said...

Those cute little girls!! Adorable! I wonder if they have those polka dot leggings in my size. :) Your house is always cute but gorgeous at Christmas. Hope you had a good one. Mimi

vivian said...

your little grandbabies are soooo adorable! what a blast you must have with them.
and of course.. you know I always love your christmas decorations!
nice to see you here! dont be a stranger my friend!!
xoxo
vivian

Lorraine said...

Your decorations are beautiful!

Scrap for Joy said...

Those girlies are too, too cute for words! I can't believe it has been a year either.
Soooo happy to see you post! Your home is always alive with glittery goodness. And I see you're a truck lover, too! Did you get my encyclopedia length email? I don't know if you have the same email address. If you didn't get it, let me know at jegleason1@yahoo.com. I'll resend it.
Big hugs to you and your family!
xoxo
Joyce

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...always better late than never...it has been a year for me...some over for a visit..The girls are A-dor-a-ble...My twins daughters are 28 now!♥ I am off to visit your friend's new blog and shoppe!